- Any Windows PC purchased in the last 5 or so years will be satisfactory.
- We do not have a Macintosh version and do not plan to. However, some clients run the system on a Mac using Parallels, VM Fusion or other virtualisation software. More...
- At least 20 MB hard disk space for the standard version, 80 MB for the runtime version
- For networked groups, a wired network is required. A wireless network is not satisfactory.
- Any version of Windows
- Optional - Microsoft Access (2000-2016)
You do not need any special software to run Access Anaesthetics. However, as its name suggests, the system is written in the visual basic language of Microsoft Access. If you do not have Microsoft Access on your computer, you simply install the Runtime version of Access for no extra cost. This provides full system functionality without the need to purchase Microsoft Access separately.
Note that Access is included with Microsoft Office Professional edition but not with the Microsoft Office Standard or Small Business editions.